Covid 19 devices - What is the current situation in Avignon?
- Extension of the conditions of obligation to wear a mask for anyone eleven years of age and over for various activities and places listed in the prefectural decree.
- Prohibition of alcohol consumption on public roads
All national measures, departmental measures as well as health protocols are available on the website of the State services in Vaucluse: http://www.vaucluse.gouv.fr/covid19-mesures-et-protocoles-sanitaires-a13790.html The documents are updated and completed “as they go”. Since July 21, the obligation to present a health pass has been extended in France to all places of leisure and culture bringing together more than 50 people. On August 9, 2021, the “health pass” is extended to cafes, restaurants, shopping centers, hospitals, retirement homes, medico-social establishments, as well as to travel by planes, trains and coaches for long-distance journeys. The health pass is not required until September 30 for children aged 12 to 18.
What are the plans for this summer in Avignon?
What is the health pass and how do I get it?
The health pass consists of the presentation of health proof, among the following three:
NB : the time to obtain a complete vaccination schedule has increased to 7 days after the last injection of the double-dose vaccines. The Health Pass is presented for control digitally (via the TousAntiCovid application) or in paper format in the form of a vaccination certificate. Obtain and download your Health Pass on the TousAntiCovid app: > All the information on the site: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus/pass-sanitaire https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus/pass-sanitaire
Do I need a health pass to see a show?
I do not have a health pass and I am already in Avignon, what should I do?
You can get tested in one of the following places : > click here to see the locations of the screening and vaccination centers
Where can I get vaccinated in Avignon?
Heritage and health pass
I am coming to Avignon by train, do I need a health pass?
I want to stay at the hotel, what are the arrangements for accommodation in Avignon?
I come to visit Avignon with my children, do they need a health pass for shows, activities and monuments-museums?
The “health pass” requirement is postponed to August 30 for young people aged 12 to 17. The reason is that since the vaccination was only opened for this age group in June, millions of young people would have been forced to perform repeated tests for all their summer activities, from July 21. This arrangement will allow 12-17 year olds to be vaccinated by August 30.
I am European, do I need a health pass to come to Avignon ?
What places are subject to the extension of the health pass?
- Audition, conference, projection, meeting, performance or multipurpose rooms
- Marquees, tents and structures
- Games rooms and dance halls
- Commercial establishments intended for exhibitions, trade fairs or exhibitions
- Outdoor establishments
- Covered sports establishments
- Establishment of worship
- Museums and rooms intended for cultural exhibitions
- Libraries and Documentation Centers
- Fairgrounds with more than 30 stands
- Participants in competitions and non-professional sporting events when the number of participants is> 50 athletes.
- In public space or space open to the public, for events likely to give rise to a control of the access of people
2nd stage: August 9, 2021
- Cafes and restaurants (current law)
- Shopping centers of +20,000 m2
- Hospitals, retirement homes and medico-social establishments
- Long-distance transport (current law): trains, buses, planes
I don't have a health pass, what can I do?
- The little tourist train and the Open Tour
- Vouland Museum (excluding events)
- The salt loft
- Villeneuve lez Avignon: The Chartreuse, the Gardens of the Saint-André Abbey and the Philippe Le Bel Tower
- Panoramic Ferris Wheel
- Vox Cinema + Capitole Studios (Le Pontet)
- Parks and gardens
- Halles market
- Places of worship for celebration or free visit. Pass required if event (concert …)
- River shuttle
I want to stay at the hotel, do I need a health pass?
I want to stay at the campsite, do I need a health pass?
VACCINATION CENTERS IN GRAND AVIGNON :
• Avignon Hospital
• SOS Médecins medical center rose de vents
• Covid-19 Intercommunal Vaccination Center – Le Forum – Les Angles / SIDSCAVAR
From February 1, 2021, Grand Avignon and Orizo are setting up a new transport service to the vaccination centers in Grand Avignon
This service transports people from their homes to the vaccination centers in Grand Avignon by small shuttles by reservation on 0800 456 456.
How it works ?
As soon as the vaccination appointment has been confirmed, the person can call 0800 456 456 (free toll-free number from a landline or mobile) to book their ALLOBUS Vaccination service.
Reservations can be made up to 2 hours before the trip and can be made up to 6 weeks after, for the appointment of the 2nd injection.
The hostess will indicate the round trip meeting time.
It is planned to arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the vaccination appointment and return 45 minutes after.
The price is the price of the 1-trip ticket, i.e. € 1.40 per trip, or € 2.80 for the round trip, on sale with the driver and on the orizo app. Authorized guide and free for the elderly or people with reduced mobility.
The service operates by reservation from Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays) and adapts to the opening hours of vaccination centers in Greater Avignon.
The Allobus standard is accessible Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.