EXPERIENCE OF THE WEEK
The extraordinary journey
The City of Avignon and Avignon Tourisme are delighted to present the all-new sound and light show at the Pope’s Palace, for an amazing, immersive experience that is absolutely one-of-a-kind.
Take off on an extraordinary journey and travel back in time !
YAN PEI-MING Exhibition
TIGRES ET VAUTOURS
One of the greatest contemporary artists presents a double project,
in the Great Chapel of the Pope’s Palace and in the Lambert Collection.
May 19, 2021 – January 31, 2022
of the Pope’s Palace
June 26 – September 26, 2021
Avignon – the essentials
& SAINT-BENEZET BRIDGE
- September : 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., last admission at 4 p.m. to the Pope’s Palace and at 4.30 p.m. to the gardens of the Pope’s Palace and to the Bridge
THE GARDENS OF THE POPE’S PALACE
- September : 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., last admission at 4.30 p.m.
Villeneuve lez avignon
AND INTERIOR SPACES
- Access to the gardens from Tuesday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. without interruption (last ticket 5.15 p.m.)
- Guided tour of the gardens on Friday at 10 a.m.
- Guided tour of the Abbey Palace on Thursday at 11 a.m.
Closed Sunday morning and Monday.
PIERRE DE LUXEMBOURG MUSEUM
DISCOVERIES AND EXPERIENCES
RESTAURANTS & GASTRONOMY GUIDE
SUMMER EVENTS 2021
AVIGNON DOES ITS BIT!
– Reassure our visitors of our commitment to organize, implement and respect the application of health protocols.
– Identify the establishments that have signed the charter throughout the territory by means of signage
– Find all the signatory establishments on the avignon-tourisme.com website
THE TOURIST OFFICES of AVIGNON
and GRAND AVIGNON welcome you again!
AVIGNON TOURIST OFFICE
From August 1 to August 31
Everyday : 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
All days : 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
By phone on 04 32 74 32 74
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
GRAND AVIGNON TOURIST OFFICE
WELCOME ON SITE
Main office in Villeneuve lez Avignon
Charles David Square
Monday to Saturday: 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Public holidays (Thursday May 13 and Monday May 24) from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
By phone at the same times on 04 90 03 70 60
By email: email@example.com
2 Liberty Street
Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Phone. : 04 66 90 21 01
18 Avenue Gustave Goutarel
Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Phone. : 04 90 22 38 69
Rochefort du Gard office
Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Phone. : 04 90 21 15 16