health commitment charter
The commitment charter by AVIGNON TOURIST INFORMATION guarantees safety measures are in place in light of the current climate. Local businesses are involved in it:
restaurants, bars, cafés, ice cream shops,
cultural and leisure activities,
Tourist Information services,
meeting and conference centres,
shops with a tourism department etc.
WE AIM TO
- Give our visitors peace of mind in terms of our commitment to organise, implement and respect health guidelines.
- Use branding to identify businesses involved in the charter
- Provide information about all the businesses involved in the charter online at avignon-tourisme.com
- Respect and enforce safety measures recommended by the French Health Agency within our businesses.
- Implement health guidelines recommended by the Ministry for Work and professional bodies.
- Ensure social distancing guidelines are applied; adapt measures for visitor numbers; enforce one way systems.
- Train our staff in upholding safety measures.
- Always be prepared to ensure visitors have a tourist experience with peace of mind.
- Have a specific protocol in the event of a suspected case of Covid-19.
- Prioritise flexible booking and cancellation terms.
+33(0)4 32 74 32 74