Its collections of historic, technical and heritage interest bear testament to French craftsmanship and industry in the late 19th and early 20th century.
A rare collection of exceptional machines reveals the inventiveness and amazing imagination of our ancestors.
- Old and historical toys are hands-on for the young ones.
- Recreations of scenes of daily life fromt he past.
- Interaction with the videos and the machines in operation...
GREAT RECEPTION ROOMS!
For your wedding receptions, christenings, group banquets, general meetings. 2 air-conditioned rooms, can hold up to 350 persons.
The shady terrace of the Café 1900 serves refreshments and has picnic areas.
GET YOUR PICTURE TAKEN WITH OUR EXHIBITIONS!
And share your photos on our Facebook page.
Adult: 9.50 €
Child: 7.50 € (From 4 to 12 years old)
Large family: 32 to 44 € (- 2 adults + 2 children: €32
– 2 adults + 3 children: €36
– 2 adults + 4 children: €40
– 2 adults + 5 children: €44)
Group adults: 8.50 € (From 15 people)
Group children: 6.50 € (From 4 to 12 years old).
Free entry for children < 4 years, mountain guides, subscribers, the drivers. Group rate available for > 15 people.