BMG - Bureau des moniteurs du Gard
Equipment rental available: canoes, kayaks and stand-up paddles for the Pont du Gard descent, as well as mountain-bikes and Via-ferrata equipment.
Individuals, groups and corporate events.
The BMG is open all year round. Reservation compulsory.
- Canoe and kayak rentals for the Collias-Pont du Gard descent: the ideal descent for families, 8 km from the small village of Collias to the best of the best, “Le Pont du Gard”.
- Via Ferrata Collias proposes a fun route that’s designed for newcomers to this activity, with ladders, a monkey bridge, 2 zipwires, and a surprise finale, a 40 m abseiling descent... All in the coolness of the Gardon gorges between Uzès and the Pont du Gard. Via ferrata accessible to novices.
- Group or individual climbing lessons, to find your first footholds in total safety. Learn to tie-in with a figure 8 knot, to top-rope belay or lead belay, to gain trust in the equipment and discover new balance, all this on the most beautiful of learning cliffs near Nîmes, Avignon or Montpellier.
– Canoe rentals: child €12 – adult from €20 to €23
– Potholing: €30 to €35
– Rental of Via-ferrata equipment (gloves, pulley, ropes, harness, helmet and guidebook): €5 to €15
– Via Ferrata (potholing): child €30 – adult €35.
– Canyoning: €38 to €48
– Climbing: €30 to €35
– Mountain bike rentals: €10 – €19.
– Reduced rate: canoe €18 (group of at least 30) to €20 (group of 8).
– Free for chaperones and guides.
– Guided and unguided group tours on request: 3 hours.
– Guided and unguided individual tours on request, unguided individual tours at any time: 3 hours.