Temple Saint-Martial

Temple St Martial
Temple St Martial
Temple St Martial
The Protestant Church of France - liturgical services every Sunday at 10 am. Free entrance.
This church was originally built in the 14th century as a monastery and school for the Benedictines from Cluny. Construction was finished in 1388. Enlarged in the 17th century. Abandoned during the Revolution. Used by the Musée Calvet until the early 19th century, then as the Natural History Museum, then the Teachers' College, the the Post office and the Tourism Office; Was given to the Protestants for use as a church in 1881. Please call the pastor for information: 04 90 85 22 18.