Canoë Vaucluse - Balade en Canoë Kayak
- Canoe & Stand-up Paddle: with the family, among friends or on your own, outings of 30 minutes to an hour-and-a-half. Canoes for 1 to 3 persons (even 4 with small children); stand-up Paddle for 1 and giant stand-up paddles for 5 to 8 persons.
- Float down the Rhône, every hour on the hour at 2,3, 4, and 5 o'clock. 8 km on the waters of the Rhone to discover Avignon from another angle!
- Nocturnal float down the Rhone - reserve ahead. Set out with a headlamp and guided by a licensed instructor, all five senses on alert. Magnificent views of the Papal City, an unforgettable experience not to be missed!
Relaxation area with fruit juices and local products, games, shared books. Lounge chairs, tables and chairs to hang out and take in the best views of Avignon.
– Canoe down the Rhône: An 8-km adventure on the quiet waters of the Rhone river, see Avignon in a totally different way. Price: 19€ per person.
– Night-time canoeing. With a headlamp and a professional guide, off you go canoeing on the Rhone river, all senses on alert. Magnificent panorama of Avignon. Price: 27€ per person.
Personalised quotes for groups of schoolchildren, clubs, associations, seminars and special events, works’ councils: 20% off our summer activities for approved works’ councils.
– Free entry for children < 9 years. Group rate for > 6 people.